Sunday, September 30, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Outside the Box Scrapbook Layout...

A little outside the box in what I will share on this layout collection...

First, I bunched my photographs and embellishments all in one corner of one page...

I popped some up with foam pop up dots, others I stuck to the page...
Then I added a punched tab for additional journaling space...

I used the same punch to pull out small areas of photographs otherwise I would have just thrown away...and I couldn't throw away this adorable one of my daddy taking a cat nap in the sunshine at this family event...=)...

THEN there is the OPPS! When I cut my paper the wrong way and it was the ONLY one I had...so I took a piece of cardstock, adhered it to the back, putting my paper back together again so that I could use it for this page layout...it worked LOL...oh, please, what? You never did this? Sure you have! If not here, then somewhere along life's way lol...

Hugs, Rita

1 comments:

LeeB said...

Nice use of the paper, yup I've done that more than once. The flowers and color combo are perfect!

Post a Comment