Monday, September 17, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Lady Bug, Lady Bug Card

It seems that regardless where a ladybug lands, it seems that it can move anywhere it wants to and could possibly move a mountain. They just amaze me completely. At times of the year, I can find hundreds throughout our house and then we won't see a single one for another year. We will see them with spots and without; Ethan even found one once just last week with only one dot on it! Funny little things...

With this card, I again took scraps from a scrapbook page layout I was creating and made the elements for it. Then I added a piece of ribbon to make it pop. I raised a few of the canvas embellishments with pop foam dots  as well as created a piece of trim with a flower punch and then added yet another focal piece of trim as part of the title. I clipped off the ending words while leaving their ambiance still lingering within the spirit of the card. I had such fun with these colors...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment