Friday, September 21, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

It's all about the Party Scrapbook Layout...

 I won't say that I totally love this layout combo but I won't say I hate it either. The paper is another story! It is outside the box for me because it is bright and yellow! I never thought I would steriotype my scrapbooking until a few months ago, now grant it, I have only been scrapbooking per say since 2010. Until then I had been making cards for the most part. I had made a couple of scrapbook albums and owned a few tools because I was "bullied" (saying loosely) by some well meaning girlfriends lol BUT I am defined ((sigh))...so, when I saw this and a few others with reds and bright yellows...WOW...I pulled them from the giveaway stash...yummmmm....I wanted to use the tea time themed stickers so badly (whining a bit) so I stuck them on the pages. It was also the end of the day and the espresso from the early afternoon was wearing off so...there you go for the whining and excuses...

 I don't have many photos in the cookbook scrapbook collection and none from today of them and their families. So I treasure every one of these. Oh, I say that but as I am typing, I remember, my cousin, Kay Newell Sears always sends a Christmas card with a family photograph which I put on our fridge. We call the collage of photographs we get at Christmas, in wedding announcements, birth announcements, etc and place them on our fridge, our prayer wall. As we see them, we say a prayer of positive blessing on them each time. Garrett, I am sure, prayers for the Alabama Football magnet every time he sees it and not so much for the Auburn one lol... =O...

I have to admit that I have a collection of photos that I am scrapbooking "anyway" even though the people in them may or may not be in our family any longer for whatever reason. Do you have any photographs like that? ...just curious...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment