Thursday, September 13, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Hearts that Twine Card...

This "Hearts that Twine" card is made with left over scraps from working on a couple of scrapbook pages. I think most of the pieces are from either a Close to My Heart collection or Stampin Up kit. I know the ribbon isn't from either company. If you have seen my videos then you know, I am the worse at keeping up with which company the products I use actually come from and should write them down as I use them.

I left the inside of the card blank...as with all scraps I take all my pieces down to the nubs and use my favorite punches to tab them for journaling spots to use by my photos or for pull tabs for my tags. I love to Reuse-Recycle-Recreate whenever possible...What have you done with your scraps lately? Send me photos...I would love to see them...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment