Friday, September 14, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Simplicity Scraps Card

This paper has to be one of my favorite papers. This past weekend, my friend Rachael's sisters brought some pieces from their collection for us to go through and this one popped out! I have used it on a couple of projects and love love love it! So, I used one side on a page and then saved this corner for a card. I didn't want to cover it with anything so I punched a couple of three layer butterflies to top the flower, angling one for the appearance of in flight. Then I added paper trim and a piece of cardstock trim from Close to My Heart that comes from a pack of fifty pieces that is totally fabulous ((will order more)) and placed it over the paper trim. Leaving the card blank inside, it is perfect to write any message for any occasion and stick inside a gift bag...done. Loving the treasured elements...the holidays are coming! What can you make from the tiny pieces in your paper stash? What about newspaper or the end of the year calendars?

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment