Saturday, September 29, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Moments Scrapbooking Layout

Moments...

I treasure these moments...the photograph is of my grandparents picking cotton together. Every memory I have of them is of them together regardless of what they were doing!!

This togetherness was something all of us as grandchildren treasured...

Can you see those smiles from that photograph peeking out? Love it...
I created a pocket just inside the page to hold the photograph which I matted to create another space for journaling on the back about the event that is going on in the photograph. Then I added another tag with a tab from one of the embellishments from the Close to My Heart kit scraps...

I used a punch tab for an additional journaling spot next to the photograph...
I love these layouts...they show some fabulous photos of my grandparents!!
I am planning to shadowbox frame these pages...Sweet...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment