Thursday, September 27, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

The Pearl Earrings to say Thank You!

Tuesday night, I had a wonderful time celebrating makeovers with a bunch of beautiful and amazing girlfriends! Susan Breeding came over and shared her tips and products with us. I was so needy too! I love to wear Mary Kay and was just about out of the items I wear daily. So, I posted the event on Facebook and asked several friends to come help me celebrate the autumn time of year with a new look, a makeover. What a great time of pampering and respite it was! I had no idea it could be soooo much fun! As a thank you to all that came, I made these elegant pearl earrings with silver findings. I felt pearls represented the occasion quite well too. I will be teaching a class on how to make three different type of earrings similar to this so that you can make your own. However, these are just for that one event and as with each event I host in home, I will have one thank you gift for that time and then not make anymore. I want us all to look at them and remember what a special time we had together. I smile just thinking about Tuesday night and what each woman means to me.

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment