Sunday, September 16, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Family Frills Card

Creating with pretty colors just makes me smile. I love anything too that includes butterflies, birds or owls. I don't know why but these just bring pages to life somehow. I have punches for all there as well and use them often. With this card, the embellishments are a lovely canvas texture, something new with kits and stickers that I haven't seen in the paste. They may have existed but I haven't noticed it until now. The kit is from Close to My Heart and I purchased it through a club I participated in this past year. I may have to frame this card and put it close to my dressing table...it will make me smile every morning...well, every morning that my best friend and husband isn't there to greet me. =) What makes you smile in the mornings? Is it a cup of coffee or maybe the sound of a laugh?

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment