Monday, October 1, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Family Gatherness Scrapbook Layout...

I hope you have enjoyed the many layouts this past month. Scrapbooking is fun. It is respite and relaxing or it is for me especially when I am with a group of friends...

This page is rather busy but it accomplished what I needed. I got several photographs on it along with a couple of recipes but still a title spot that doubles for journaling...

This page is a bit more simple because I wanted to draw attention to the handwritten recipe which was written by my mother apparently in a hurry. She usually took more care in writing than that, but regardless, it doesn't have a title...did you notice that. I got to thinking about life, if you had to write a title for your life, what would it be? What would other title a book of life written about you? What would you want that title to say? Just thinking about that...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment