Tuesday, October 9, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Organizing Clear Stamps...


Storing clear stamps can be crazy especially for someone like me who is a visual and needs to see everything. For this reason we have decided to have open shelving in our kitchen! Contrary to my mother's desire to "hide" everything lol. I have assured her, she will be ok =). For my clear stamps I have found three ways that have worked well for the main stamps I purchase. For the Close to My Heart, featured in the photograph, I use a plastic box I purchased at WalMart that has a handle on top for easy carrying. The stamp envelopes fit perfectly sitting to the side. Then I place them in ABC order. The second set of stamps I have are Stampin' Up which come now unmounted and in boxes the size of DVD boxes which gave me the idea to store some of my clear stamps. I recycled old DVD boxes and made labels for the outside...perfect... Finally I do have a binder for the smaller sets of clear stamps, but this isn't my favorite way to store them. Once inside my scrapbooking crop case, they will slide out the top of the plastic envelopes if they are loose. I have added shelf liner to some of the envelopes to keep that from happening but they still fall out from time to time. How do you store your clear stamps? Let me know how you organize yours...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment