Wednesday, October 10, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Creativity with Bobbie and Stampin' Up!!

 My friend and sweet creative soul sister, Bobbie Weinbaum, opened her home to a Stampin' Up reveal party for creativity and to see her new kitchen remodel! WOW! on both counts...You have to see what we created on this fabulous "road" of adventure with Stampin' Up...

Love love love this card...
I named it the "Bobbie Card" =)

Judy Hardwick was one of the guest...

Sandy Keel and Amanda Zimmer...

Sandy has been an amazing friend of creativity for so many years...

This is one of the delicious items we created...
I can't wait to make more of these which I titled the "Bobbie Box"...

They look adorable together...might be coordinating gifts here...

Bobbie demonstrating...

I soooo love stamping...it is therapy and good for those "arm wings" lol...

Another sweet card...one Christmas Card down...

Bobbie and Kathy to the side...

I especially love Stampin' Up's papers and ribbon, 
but my first love would be the punches...love them...

Shopping between dribbles of slobber on the pages lol...

Yummmmmm....fall colors...

Now, all the fabulous creativity sitting happily together...
I am hosting my first Stampin' Up Workshop
Saturday, October 27th at 2:00 pm
with a Chili Supper following the Creativity
at Hickory Glynn Studio and Farm...
Make your wish list for the holidays and I will be happy to call that one person with your list!
You can also order through me or Bobbie, but most of all, I would love to have you come to the event and share this amazing time with us. We have soooo much fun together...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment