Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Making of a Stretch Bracelet with Photograph Directions...

 Our sweet Madison loves wearing these pretty stretch bracelets. She can easily put them on and off. However, this one broke and was in need of being put back together. I wanted to show you step-by-step how I did this just in case you might want to make your very own possibly removing the clasp. I did add the charm because I wanted to add a few beads to give her more flexibility with it.

First, decide how long you want the bracelet to be. In this case, I made it 8" so I cut the piece 12" to make it easier to work with.  Once you have the beads strung in the desired design, cross the string. 

Tie it...

Then tie it again...

And tighten the knot TIGHT!!! 
Done...

You are ready to make more...=) Quick and Easy AND fun...
Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment