Sunday, October 7, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Using those paper scraps...

 Using those paper scraps from cardmaking or scrapbooking projects can be overwhelming. There are so many options floating around that it can be seriously overwhelming in storing them all for projects to use later. However, I save all my scraps in one clear box and then use a few of my favorite punches to make the shapes. I store them in containers to use on my projects, which you can see on the most resent scrapbook layouts. The photograph above holds two of my favorite shapes...

I punch them out and keep them together until the box is full and then divide them out into their own boxes. Then I put them in zip lock backs and give them away in RAKs or include them in swaps that I am doing. I have found that not everyone wishes to collect the punches and really enjoys getting these sweet tid-bits. They are neat treasures to share. Try organizing these pieces, it works for a small space, like mine has to be right now...also, remember to recycle, reuse and recreate...it works too...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment