Thursday, October 11, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

How sweet it is indeed...scrapbooking layout...

How sweet it is...indeed...delicious...in color, in everything...

Again, as you have seen if you have been following the past three weeks, I have added yet more tags behind photographs and recipes and this page is no different. Also, meet my great-grandparents and great aunt, whom I never knew personally. The aunt I met, but didn't know deeply as I wished I had. The embellishments are canvas, which I am really enjoying working with...

The bird...just flew into my heart...=)

I used the embellishments from this Close to My Heart kit as the pull tab for my tag...

Pop up foam dots are great when you want to create a 3D element within your embellishments as I did here with the flower and the button in the center...

The title, I popped up with foam dots also and landed it on top of the tree which served as a flag pool waving the theme of relationships, family and time. Indeed, it doesn't get any better than the good, positive, rich role models we have in our lives that have walked before us. Some we have never met in person, but that brought us to where we are today. Who within your life, that even though you never met, did this for you?

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment