Sunday, October 28, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Being perfectly unique Scrapbooking Page Layout

 I love the funny side of ourselves especially when they are caught on camera, but I also love catching the things we are passionate about as we did here. Jerry was in the shower at Lowe's or Home Depot, I can't remember. I found that I scrapbooked this photo twice lol. Then I am cleaning some of my dad's old things I found in the yard of the old home place and some things I got while junkin'...

 Here I took a tiny piece of metal embellishment and tucked it quietly under a couple of fabric yo-yos just as an "ah" moment on the page of beautiful creative paper. I may add some solid buttons to the yo-yos I don't know...

 Then I took some cute charms and a bright butterfly charm and added them to these fabric yo-yos. What a delight they brought to the page.

I love the colors of the complete page...

...I am just plain unique lol...

Embrace the moments of fun and laughter, junkin' and reality,
treasures and time, spiritual and pleasure...
of uniqueness...
hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment