Monday, October 29, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

April Shower's Brings a Birthday at Cheddar's Scrapbook Layout...

Family time is a treasured time as are celebrating birthdays! So I wanted to use some beautiful papers and embellishments to show how much we do value this time together. I even have some hidden fun opportunities within these pages. =)

We were celebrating my son's birrthday at Cheddar's in Huntsville...
 
I loved this photo of all three boys...they looked so innocent until...

You pull out the photo in the pocket lol...not so innocent...
There is journaling space on the back of the photo too...

I used a punched spot for the journaling date, 
another scrap piece of paper...loving it...
Also, I only adhered the left side and bottom 
so that I could tuck the two cards behind it...

I used the same punched spot for another journaling spot beside the photograph...
Adding a bit of bling to the spot and the banner 
made the page pop without making it look too girly...

I cut the banner with the perched bird from scrapbook paper,
clipped the tail string, matted the banner, and added real ribbon.

I added a larger journaling spot and topped it with a punched tab...
My favorite punch (Stampin' Up)...

I used more scrapbook paper for the "celebrate" theme
again from scrap paper...the bottom half of the banner paper...

I did the same thing on this page with the banner and tab punch...

I made more journaling spots adding the month to one of them...
I created the circular photographs using the Creative Memories Cutting System,
another favorite product of mine...

Treasured times call for fun creativity...think I will shadowbox these pages...
I love my family and look forward to them growing and having families of their own...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment