Friday, November 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
Like the woven fibers of the crochet cloth, life can be woven into strains of hope and positive treasures of love and encouragement. It is in the choices we make and the things we say that create those moments of opportunity. As I stitch, as I run, as I drive or as I chop vegetables for a hearty soup, I think about my family, my neighbors, those I have met in the course of the week, I say a prayer of blessing, a thought of encouragement in hopes that the path they are walking is just a bit easier for them in the hours and day ahead. What are you stitching in this fiber of life?
About this blog
Hi, Everyone! Welcome to a mix of my realities ranging from home, faith, creativity and family. There is a variety of information from recipes to art, faith to fun. So, grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and spend some time with me...
$10 Monthly (recurring) $5 Monthly (recurring) $2 Monthly (recurring) One  Time Contribution
- ► 2013 (75)
- Thanksgiving-Iron Bowl Food for the Weekend...
- Spaghetti Squash with Cilantro Hamburger Sauce and...
- Picking Turnip Greens at the Old Barn...
- Madison's Hair...a yummy twist!
- Trunk'a Treat with Bible Characters on a Twist...
- Granny Square Stitched Crochet Scarf...Pretty in P...
- A time for tapping of hooks and the warmth of fibe...
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (82)