Monday, October 15, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

The Frog Bracelet...

 While junkin', I came across this happy frog bracelet. When I stretched it to see if it fit on my wrist, guess what happened! Yep, it broke! Beads and frogs leaped everywhere...I gathered them all up and got them anyway. They were too happy not to!!

I restrung them and added some findings from my stash to make the bracelet longer to fit a wonderful special friend's wrist. I plan to give it to her later as a gift. I just thought how happy the little frogs looked! I had to bring them home and give them a place to make me smile and on her wrist will do just that...=) Giving it away, regardless of what it might be, is a great way to think about this holiday season. One can never lighten the heart, the soul and the life of another often enough than to give them something that will make them smile.

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment