Sunday, January 29, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I've a confession to make using scrapbooking...

My confession? Well, I am a John Tesh fan!!!!
Yes, I am...

This guy in the background may have won the basketball, 
but I got the kiss and the autograph!!!

This was a piece of chipboard die cut
that I used a marker to change the color.
Then I glimmer misted it to make it pop...

I added one of my beet juice dyed
tags to the page as a journaling spot...

Added this cute embossed leaf we
made in a class...

I used recycled elements on this page
by bringing the coffee sleeves into the 
background. Then I added the newness
of the bling...

I also added one of my dried baby wipes from my
projects which was the perfect color match combo plus
it had some stickles and glitter on them!!! Sweet...

Again, I used the coffee sleeve to the background of
both pages...loving it...

Here is a ticket die cut BUT I added a note at the bottom
of the ticket as to where we sat...

Then there is the atuograph!!! Yes...
Loving it...I took the photograph back to another
concert I went to and asked him to sign it...
he did...=)

I used CD covers for this page...
It worked perfectly!!! Loved the outcome...

Thank you for sharing such a special night with me...
I didn't know we had front row/center seats but it
was so amazingly worth it....

Hugs, Rita


2 comments:

LilGreenBug said...

Me, too, sweet Rita! Have you seen the WORSHIP AT RED ROCKS dvd? We showed it on the outdoor screen at our church, with John's blessing! AWESOME!

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous layout Rita. Lee xx

Post a Comment