Sunday, January 29, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I've a confession to make using scrapbooking...

My confession? Well, I am a John Tesh fan!!!!
Yes, I am...

This guy in the background may have won the basketball, 
but I got the kiss and the autograph!!!

This was a piece of chipboard die cut
that I used a marker to change the color.
Then I glimmer misted it to make it pop...

I added one of my beet juice dyed
tags to the page as a journaling spot...

Added this cute embossed leaf we
made in a class...

I used recycled elements on this page
by bringing the coffee sleeves into the 
background. Then I added the newness
of the bling...

I also added one of my dried baby wipes from my
projects which was the perfect color match combo plus
it had some stickles and glitter on them!!! Sweet...

Again, I used the coffee sleeve to the background of
both pages...loving it...

Here is a ticket die cut BUT I added a note at the bottom
of the ticket as to where we sat...

Then there is the atuograph!!! Yes...
Loving it...I took the photograph back to another
concert I went to and asked him to sign it...
he did...=)

I used CD covers for this page...
It worked perfectly!!! Loved the outcome...

Thank you for sharing such a special night with me...
I didn't know we had front row/center seats but it
was so amazingly worth it....

Hugs, Rita


2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...