Sunday, January 1, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

A 12x12 Shadowbox of Love From Days Gone By...

 
When I saw these photographs, I fell in love not only with the time period they represented. I had to create something with them. So, a shadow box as a gift seemed the perfect opportunity.

I wanted to show you this photograph even
though there is a glare from the camera so that
you could see the bright paper and elements
of the design...beautiful...not much was needed from
the artist...

I didn't cut the photographs down for this because I 
felt the area they were taken in were important. 

I layered the flower embellishments
and created the bling up the side to balance
the page...

The photograph had a blue smudge
on the side so I covered it with flowers...
perfect for the photograph...

More treasured elements to assent the
special moments and smiles in these photographs...

Hugs, Rita
Truly, Happy New Year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment