Saturday, January 14, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Paris Envelope Mini Scrapbook Album...

 I had to start with this photograph...isn't it rockin' awesome!! All those pockets and tags! Lots of real estate for photos, tickets, memorabilia and so forth. I loved designing and making this mini album so get a cup of coffee or hot tea, sit back and enjoy...

I started with a box I purchased a local bookstore that had the Paris theme. I was going to make one from scratch but WHY? when I found this lovely...I had to make a mini-album using this box. It was totally fun...

I cut the album to fit inside the box of course...duh lol...
The colors of my papers just so happened, matched...

Adorable...

The band can be untied or simply slide off...

I left the back blank but she could add something, or not...

There is room everywhere for
photos and stuff...

It is like opening a surprise box!!
Out pops a mini album! Hooray!!

I cut the envelopes so they cascade
down the pile...All the tags are cut
to fit inside the envelopes...

I made tags for each of the outside
pockets, which were made with 
cardstock and a Martha Stewart punch...

tags and more tags...




I loved this quote from a Tim Hotlz stamp which
represented her "journey"...


I used die cut stickers that I found...love the vintage feel of these...


Oh the calendar die cut sticker rocked...

I turned some of the die cut stickers into tags...





I loved the cut of that tag on the top...
thinking outside the box...











My friend, Carolyn McCravy, gave me many Paris 
stickers and papers that I used in this album...

I so loved this paper piece...
I used it in 2 other projects this holiday season...


These pocket tags on the right are from Close to My Heart
and are great for adding more space to a project...





I love things that are vintage way too much...=)

This album is put together quite easily...nothing fancy...
I did "sleep" on it one night to think about how I to
put the binding at the left together so that when you have it 
flat open that it lay flat...it worked...

I just can't say enough how much I love the number of tags in this album! I always double side my tags with heavier papers or I line them with cardstock first so that they sturdy. The tab is, of course, my favorite punch of all time...they should just name it after me and give me the new design, don't you think LOL...just kidding...Love that punch though...

There is so much fun in making things...right? right! I love it...it is respite to my soul and balm to my being and sweetness to my spirit. Creativity is just me. 

Hugs, Rita



1 comments:

Post a Comment