Thursday, January 5, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

12x12 scrapbooking of my 12 for 2012 with Fitness =)

I have wanted to use my photography photographs in some of
my scrapbooking layouts and this was the perfect opportunity!
"12 for 2012 with Fitness" Scrapbooking Page

Little did I know that when I looked at the Living Today
section of the local newspaper, I would actually get some
inspiration for not one, but four scrpabook pages...
this is one of them...

The paper had the boarder imprinted on it so I enhanced it
using the banner punch from Stampin' Up!, some pop-up
dots and scrap paper...

The newspaper article had this quote that I thought was
perfect for this page's theme. 

I tool the list in the paper, agreeing with most of them and
wrote them in a journaling spot from Close to My Heart...

Also, I added a tag behind the photograph that holds a 
note about the photo and how I  felt it related to my 
goals for getting fit in 2012. I added a button for the pull.


I continued the banner down the side of
my photograph and even added some slivers
of paper trimmed from the side of the frame...
recycling, always =).

"Celebrate" indeed...that is what I want to do everyday
as I work out bringing fitness to my body, soul, spirit and
health...

Bring it on 2012, I am so ready...
Hugs, Rita

1 comments:

Post a Comment