Monday, January 2, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

A 12x12 Shadowbox of Vintage Photographs in Black and White...

Adorable!! That is all I can say about this photograph!!

In this project, I used a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper, crochet lace (no, sorry, I didn't make it myself), flowers, bling, metal, charms, diecuts and a bit more here and there. This is the last in the 12x12 shadowboxes I created for holiday gifts this year BUT it won't be my last in these creations...I love making them...

I added the metal butterfly on the diecut,
it just begged to land on my page it seemed! =)

The charm peeking out from under the
flowers was perfect...The flowers are 
sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist...

I added a cute miniature black locket
charm to the popped up roses bling embellishments...

There are three layers of lace embellishments on this page!
I couldn't resist layering them...I love the crochet lace...

Such cute faces...

I wish all of you happy creating this year!
May your days be filled with happiness and love...
Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment