Saturday, January 7, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

12x12 scrapbooking of my 12 in 2012 with Art =)

Let's get inspired! What better way than with Art...
12 in 2012 with Art...my list is simple and sweet!
I love this layout as it surrounds one of my favorite photographs...

This is the third layout I was inspired to create based on 
the news article from the Living Today section of our local
newspaper...who knew?!

The butterflies were from a swap...
the stickers from my stash...
the list totally inspired...

The flower from my friend Mitzi...
Also, I love love love using hymn pages and
book pages. I won't ever forget our friend,
Geoff Halbrooks walking in as I was scrapbooking
once and he asked, "Is that legal (to tear a page from a book)?"
I replied, "It is if you are me!" LOL

I added to tags behind the photograph.
One tells about the photograph, answering
the 5Ws/1H and the other tells more about
why I felt it important to make this page and how
the photograph represent the page and my art...

Just like my art the photograph says I volunteer to be happy in what I do. I chose to be in this place that may not be comfortable. I wish to blossom and bloom, to glow and be an encouragement to everything around me. I want to shine and grow. That is what I want to be as an artist too. It won't hurt to have some rustic elements surrounding me either as well as some green as well =). I am most happy when I am creating something for that is where I find my respite. 

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment