Saturday, January 21, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Crochet Poncho with Pattern...

OMGosh, this is a super easy pattern to follow and
I will include the link at the end of this note!!

Yes, I had to show off wearing it =O!

Chocolate had to have his picture made too...
sweet doggy...

I followed the pattern (yeah me! well, almost)
by
Lion Brand and used Hobby Lobby's 
"I love this yarn" brand fiber, Elements" #904.
Pattern: Coming Home Poncho...

This is a size medium but the pattern
comes in children's to plus size...
I would make the larger size next time
so that is flowing more...
 
Here is where I changed the pattern so
that I could use a simple scallop edging...
The pattern had several chained links on 
their scallop and I was afraid of getting caught...
 
I loved this pattern because I used 3 different crochet
stitches in it...single crochet, the granny square, and
the scallop...basic stitches anyone can do..

Here is this patterns link....
The pattern for the child's size...
The pattern for the plus size which is also called the Martha Stewart Coming Home Poncho...

I will make another one, but first, I have other projects to work on lol!
...but who doesn't...
Hugs, Rita


0 comments:

Post a Comment