Friday, January 13, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Wide-Eye Lappy Softy Scarf Design with Instructions...

This was a fun scarf to make...
The design is super easy...
The name describes it perfectly too...

I made it super long so that it wraps around
and I can wear it several different ways...
(Thanks, Garrett, for taking my photo)

 Mother and I crochet A LOT at Starbucks lol...
So I was taking photos of mother and she was 
"trying" to take photos of me lol...we are so cute...
(The pattern for the scarf I am wearing is on this blog too!)

Another close up of this sweet creation...super cute...
Try using the thinner fibers! They are very easy to use...

Now that I am finished with this one...what next?
This is the winter for fibers that's for sure...
and we are having a blast making scarves!!!
Now for the promised pattern...Send me your photos...

Wide-Eye Lappy Softy Scarf Design
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
2 skeins of your favorite yarn totaling 7 oz.
Size G/6 Crochet Hook

Chain 226. Turn.
Row 1. Sc in the 2nd ch from hook and sc 1 in each chain across. Turn
Row 2. Ch 4, counts as first tr. Then tr in each sc to the end of the row. Turn.
Row 3-6. Follow directions in row 2.
Row 7. Ch 1, sc in the top of each tr to the end of the row. fasten off.

Happy stitching...
Hugs, Rita

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great scarf Rita! Thanks for sharing!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Ah thank you, Girlfriend! I adore you...

Post a Comment