Saturday, December 31, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

A 12x12 Shadowbox of Vintage Photographs Scrapbooked Keepsakes...

 OMGosh!! I almost kept this for myself even though it was a gift for family.  Lovely photos too.

When I was cleaning out an old cedar chest  I found these photographs. I scanned them into smaller images perfect for 12x12 shadowboxes...

I sprayed flowers with Glimmer Mist Marshmallow, my favorite
and added miniature roses...I like working with white flowers
because then I can change the colors to what I need for a project.

I added charms to a Tim Holtz swivel clasp
for the vintage feel of the photographs and paper
then adhered it with hat pens and an old brass button.

The ticket offers a show stopping antique appeal to the
embellishments of the paper.

The original photographs are really large, by downsizing them to shadowboxes, they fit perfectly in the new home our parents downsized too a few years ago. Then should they ever have to downsize further, the page can easily go to a scrapbook album. This is meant to be enjoyed for years to come and someday.

Hugs, Rita
Happy New Year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment