Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs
You will need:
10 oz of fiber/yarn. For this I used Hobby Lobby's "I love This Yarn! Ombre" brand and it took 2 skeins of yarn to complete the project.
Size H crochet hook
Row 1: Turn, skipping the first chain, sc (single crochet) in each front loop of chain across, ch 4. Turn.
Row 2: Skip first loop, the ch 4 counts as your first tr (triple). Tr in the next 3 loops, *sc in the next 4 loops, tr in the next 4 loops * continue to the end, chain 4. Turn.
Rows 3-46: Continue this process until your project as instructed in Row 2, fasten off.
Join yarn to back loop, sc in each chain across. ch 4. Turn. Follow instructions in Row 2 through Row 46, fasten off.
Remember to recycle any remaining yarn or threads. Birds love to build their nests in tidbits of fiber or you can make small flowers for your scarves. Also, many shelters and homes for women use the fiber to make things. Think of creative ways to recycle. Enjoy...
About this blog
Hi, Everyone! Welcome to a mix of my realities ranging from home, faith, creativity and family. There is a variety of information from recipes to art, faith to fun. So, grab a cup of coffee or a cup of tea and spend some time with me...
$10 Monthly (recurring) $5 Monthly (recurring) $2 Monthly (recurring) One  Time Contribution
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (108)
- A 12x12 Shadowbox of Vintage Photographs Scrapbook...
- A 12x12 Shadowbox of My Grandparents Newell's Phot...
- Cards, Cards and more Cards...
- Holiday Themed 12x12 Shadowbox Layout...
- Holiday Mini-Composition Notebooks...redecorated.....
- My Holiday Mini-Scrapbook Album...
- Candle Lit Glass Block Decor Element...for a lack ...
- Chalkboard Dipped Wine Glasses...Is that right? Hm...
- Rockin' Rollin' Roller Coaster Crochet Scarf Patte...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2010 (82)