Thursday, December 29, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Cards, Cards and more Cards...

 
and 
During the month of December, my super amazing artistic friend Bobbie invited us girls over for a card camp with Annette Takko. She shared a couple of her card creations, the one above being one of them...Guess what she used to make the horse?!?! You are going to die loving it...

The Stampin' Up! Stocking Punch!!!
I so ordered it too!!! Loving it...

 She also created this card with a little help from her husband. Bobbie taught a card class at our New Center Scrapbooking Crop (2nd Saturday of the month btw) and we used the Owl Punch, which, yes, I ordered too! All Annette said she did was cut the little ears off and who-la!!! Little Pigeons! I sooooo love pigeons!!

Here is a close up of this adorable little fellow!
Guess what my cards are going to look like from now on!!!

This was another card we made during our class...

And another...
I loved the stocking and had planned to get
the punch before arrival and got the stamps
to go with it too...love love the cards we made using them...

Bobbie taught this card class and
it was one of my holiday cards this year...
She is a true artist and has inspired me in so many
ways since knowing her...Loving it...

...as was this one...

I haven't been able to send Christmas cards in a couple of years due to caring for my parents and then our family. I hadn't realized how much I had missed it. Then so many of my addresses for family and friends were outdated so I will have to work on that this coming year. Mother and I prepared about one-hundred cards. She was so cute putting stickers all over them. Jerry made us some labels with all our names on them and we decided we would print the inside next year. That is a LOT of hand writing lol.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year...
Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment