Monday, November 21, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

OMGosh!! An Easy Peazy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe...

 There is no easier way to make pumpkin muffins and they are so creamy and rich without all the calories too! Take a 15 ounce can of pumpkin and a box of buttery vanilla cake mix. Blend together at the cake mix setting on the electric mixer and then spoon into a muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. That's it!!! WOW!

 I found the idea on Pinterest, which I love. I scroll the "everything" page one time and then go about my day. I don't linger on the site because like anything else, it can keep you distracted from what is important, like making these amazing muffins!!! So very yummy!

Hugs, Rita
www.RitaHutchesonCobbs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment