Tuesday, January 1, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

What can I do with a twin bed sheet!? Well...let's see...

 I thought I would begin the first posting of 2013 with a up-cycle, but really isn't since I am using a new bed sheet. However, you could use a bed sheet from the thrift store. I would have had I found a ton of them all the same size, all in white lol, but I didn't so...I paid $4.97 at a local department store. It came in a cute bag that I have plans for too!! SO, let's see...

I took the sheet and measured down 4" from the top where the widest fold was already manufactured stitched and then...

I stitched on my sewing machine two straight rows...
I left the ends open...

...and there you go...
Shabby Chic Curtains for the studio...
Made 5 of them in less than 2 hours...
I have 2 more to make but there is a large Christmas tree still 
standing in the way of that big window lol...

Happy New Year and
Happy Creating...
Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment