Sunday, January 6, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Pink Black Night Pleasure Beaded Set

 A creation of floating pearls on silver findings just makes me think of dreams coming true and the mysteries of our life that brings about the pleasant ones that make us press forward to being better people.

The lampwork is unique, each bead is different. I have had them in my stash for such a long time. Added with black and then pearl elements create a sweetness of both elegance and beauty.

The charm for the front of the necklace, 
made from various beads...

I added a balance charm to the back of the necklace to create
resistance for the necklace on my neck...

I added a focal point bead to the side of the necklace...

A sweet glance of the jewelry set...

I was very pleased with the combination of the beading
on this design...

Pink is one of my favorite colors and then adding the black and silver, I feel accomplished as I created this project. I envy those that sketch out their creations and then go to the worktable and simply create. For me, I just sit down and work. The beading just takes a heart of their own...I love that...then they find their way into my home or into someone's heart and I part with them.

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment