Monday, December 31, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

My Handmade Merrimack Pearl Earrings

 I love love love making handmade jewelry especially when I use pieces of old jewelry that needs recycled into new pieces. That is where these beading came from. I used new findings and made earrings for the dance instructors and director of the Merrimack in Huntsville Alabama. Then I took a couple of the extra sets and gave them to the ladies that fix my mother's hair. I really enjoy working with pearls. The thought of newness and pureness of pearls bringing freshness and beauty to a moment just compliments any outfit a woman wears. They make you feel beautiful and thus, you radiate happiness and confidence.

A closer look...
As 2013 approaches...
Let's bring her in with happiness and joy...
Radiate the pleasure of purity of being others focused and love...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment