Sunday, December 30, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Crochet Snow White Glittery Scarf and samplings

I have said it a million times...crochet is my respite...it relaxes me completely! I think about nothing and everything. Ah ((sighing)) it is great to create and focus on something like this then give as a gift or use. The photograph above is a sampling of one of the scarf's I introduced to you a while back. I bought the fiber but wasn't happy with how it came together as a poncho. The colors looked prettier on the skein, but then I tried it as a scarf and WOW! Fabulous...

Then I brought the same granny square stitch into being using a green glitter fiber and it too was beautiful and delicious. I loved the colors that Caron brought with the string of sparkling glitter in this line of fiber.

 Then there is the white glittery snow white fiber that also made a rockin' awesome scarf as well. I loved the sweetness of this stitch using this color as well.

I have made this in black as well...
Starting two others in "manly" colors that will make a great gift of the guys on my list...

This stitch is easy and quick...

This makes me very happy, doesn't it you?

Introducing the black fiber...

Bold and Beautiful...

Loving crocheting and playing with fiber...
Did I mention I got a Krook for Christmas?! 
Giving it a try...we shall see =)...

Hugs, Rita


0 comments:

Post a Comment