Tuesday, December 4, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

The purple glittery crochet poncho...

 As I have said before...and I will continue to say again and again...I love love love making ponchos!! This one is a deep purple with silver fiber woven within the yarn. It is fabulous and so soft! I loved working with it.

You can faintly see the glitter...
The photographs don't do it justice...

I trimmed it with my favorite shell stitch...

A much closer look ((@@)) =)

N Hook...easy on the hands TOO...

Yarns that I also got at 40% off using coupons and
multiple trips to the store as I was passing by...

This will be a Christmas gift...
The pattern is within my blog.
You can place a search to see more samples and
soon I will post another color combo that I think you 
will like too...

Hugs, Rita

2 comments:

Wild Leaf said...

Just happened to find your blog! What a blessing such a great place and so many great tips about weight loss!! I adore crochet (ask my husband, we almost had to build an extra room for all my wool!!) and I love this poncho, do you have a pattern for it? I can't find a pattern anywhere!

Unknown said...

were is the pattern for this poncho please is it free thanks carol

Post a Comment