Tuesday, February 14, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Valentine Belly Bands for Sweetheart Candy Boxes!!

My sweet friend, Madison, and I made these adorable Valentine treats for her classmates at school. The candy boxes as well as the Valentine cards with stickers came ready for us, we only had to decorate them. I cut 2 belly bands for the boxes, 1 measuring 8"x3" and 1 measuring 8"x2 3/4" and scored them each at 1 3/4", 2 1/2", 5", 5 3/4". Folded them and then adhered them together. I placed them around the boxes and adhered them down. We placed the card at the top of the front of the box so some stickers could be placed at the bottom of the box for decoration.

On the back, I placed a punched out square so I could add a "To:" and "From: Madison" so that we could personalize each one with the names of her classmates. These were such fun to make and super easy! It made them a bit more fun and gave them something they could enjoy or take home. Madison was able to help me by adding the stickers and placing the squares on the back. She helped me adhere the pieces in place as well. I showed her how to score the papers...talented young lady!! Loving it...

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Hugs, Rita


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Rita and Maddison!
hugs
Alyson x

Post a Comment