Monday, February 20, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Batter-up Baseball Scrapbook Layout...

When the scrapbook industry gives you an album that is theme based and offers not only the cover but paper for you to embellish with your own stickers, photo mats, photos and other fun things, then it makes a beginning scrapbookers life much easier LOL! I won this album at a retreat many years ago when I was still just making cards. Baby, I have come a long way...now a mixed-media artist!!?? For real, a long way...

My goal this year is to use my stash...
I found the metal tags and it was perfect for this themed album...
I love the Stampin' Up punch which makes it easy to label
my photographs...

I use the photographs that are a bit blurry because for me they tell a story...I am not a great photographer and sadly find the articles about how to make my pictures better a bit boring. I suppose if I took a hands on class, I might enjoy knowing the ends and outs of photography much more. However, I just like taking my camera, pointing and shooting wither it's my large digital camera or my cell phone lol...

Hugs, Rita


0 comments:

Post a Comment