Sunday, February 26, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Finding my Fitness Passion while Scrapbooking a bit =)

"Coach" Scrapbooking Baseball Layout
Garrett listens very well to what the coaches tell him to do...
I try to be quiet from the stands but sometimes...it is so hard...lol

My poor photography of this layout just doesn't do the layout justice...
I have extra room to journal or I even thought of asking the coaches to write a note to Garrett...

Using my stash aloud me to add simple baseballs to make the title pop...

I have plenty of space to journal by using a ledger page...
I can add how I teased the catcher or pitcher how I loved their shoes or offered to make them banana bread if they wouldn't get my kid out lol...Garrett loved that. I even threatened to break our barber's scissors once when he was the catcher for the other team...All in the fun of the game. 

Garrett gets amazing exercise and his legs are tight muscles, no fat and you can't even pinch an inch! We have always been in awe of that about his body build. I want to be fit like that too. As I think about  what I want in being fit I have to ask myself, what is my fitness passion? Then I look back in time to answer some important questions...

As a child and early teen, I loved my bike. I had a 3-speed Sears purple Free-Spirit bike. I rode it everywhere in southwest Decatur. Cycling may be my passion today. Could be, I don't know. It is something to consider that's for sure. However, when I think about things I haven't liked in the areas of fitness, walking pops in my mind. I feel stressed all over my body; also, I don't think I will get the alone time I need if I decide walking is to be my exercise nor the quality I want for my whole body. Then there is the land exercise...I hate land exercise and won't stick to it. I do love the water but just can't get to the gym, it is getting harder and I can't put in a lap pool at this time. What about happiness? Well I am most happy in nature, I feel refreshed. Sadly working out first thing in the mornings, EARLY, is awesome, then showering...crazy since I am not a morning person. As for goals, I want to be fit and healthy forever, stress free and be available to my family and to my art. I want to create, I have so many ideas and feel if I am cleaning my palate inside and out then I will be creative without and within. Having this said, I think I know where my fitness passion will head, but I will experiment with some other avenues because one never knows where adventure may be...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment