Sunday, February 5, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Love you so Scrapbook Layout Pages...

Scrapbooking yourself and even with the one you love
isn't always a priority I have found, at least for me it isn't...
So, I decided these photos were my exception!! 
Yes, this one in the bottom corner has a story...lol

The background papers were given to me by an
amazing friend who is also an amazing photographer,
Danielle Wood. The papers and embellishments, I got
from {{gulp}} I know you won't believe me, but came
from Wal-Mart...less than $5...

I made pockets behind the photographs
to house tags so that I could add
a bit of journaling...

The pull tabs for each of the tags are
flowers and brads that match the paper kit...

I used a layout suggestion from the "Magic" book
from Close to My Heart but changed it a bit. 
Now for this photo...

A friend of ours created the Sci-Fi photograph using photoshop! LOL, I really don't think I will ever be able to wear such an outfit...the photograph was perfect for the scrapbook page though...

Hugs, Rita


0 comments:

Post a Comment