Friday, February 24, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Getting reading for Baseball Scrapbook Layout

 We are so ready for baseball/softball season! I just filled out our first form yesterday for Garrett to play special needs softball, the first league of this type he has played on in about five years. He will also play on the church league which is what these photos are of in 2011. He LOVES playing ball and is actually very good at it, very focused. Now for a closer look at each page layout...

I made a pocket behind the largest photo and added a tag so that I could journal about the many games and things Garrett said throughout the season. Then I added smaller photos that I cropped down, taking away the background so that I could see every photo of his face and action of the practice sessions. I wanted that in these pages. 

The guys and gals were awesome working with Garrett during practice sessions and I wanted their faces to be present on my pages too, not just Garrett's. I am so glad that although I am new to scrapbooking, I have started putting my photos on paper, embellishing them and creating fun ways to remember each and every photo.

Let's play ball!!!!
hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment