Saturday, February 4, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Celebrate Scrapbooking Layout Pages

Celebrating the gift of this time of life...

Celebrating style...
...I love this scrapbooking kit...
{{gulp}} from Wal-Mart...

I used popup dots on some of the embellishments...

Celebrating youth, spending time with them, listening to them and just getting to know them is amazing...loving every moment...

I would rather type my journaling because my penmanship
isn't the best but if I waited to print what I wanted to say
lol I just write it out.

I used a layout suggestion in the "Magic" scrapbooking
book from Close to My Heart. However, I wanted a
different sized envelope than the page called for...so
I made my own...Can you guess which punch I used for 
the closure? =P

Inside I tucked in two more photographs from our
day out...it was a doctors trip...but I don't
want to totally remember that day for just that...

I never want to forget his 
clothing style...so glad to have it 
in pictures...

The "and" sign went perfect...
because the story is continued
"and"side the envelope...

I added journaling spots to the
back of the photographs inside
the envelopes using cardstock.

Little accents from the kit here and there
just made the pages pop...and I had leftover
pieces!! Loving it...all for less than $5...

Celebrating everyday life; Every moment of everyday... 
Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment