Friday, February 17, 2012 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Elephant Card using left over scrapbooking kit supplies...

During a scrapbooking retreat I recently attended, my friend Judy Hardwick purchased a cute kit that included this fun elephant Cricut diecut and the sweet piece of paper scrap was a bonus she didn't use. I trimmed the paper and used the animals from the left over paper to make the inside decor elements. There was only a small tiny piece of paper to recycle (or toss if you weren't me lol). The circles behind the tiny animals are from some Halloween paper scraps in my stash box. Isn't he adorable!!! I am sending this to my sweet afternoon buddy, Madison. I think she will like getting postal mail, especially this little friend =).

Happy Creative Weekend...
Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment