Friday, May 17, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Sunday's Art Journaling...Live Life in Shape...

 This art journaling project turned into something much deeper than I imagined. I thought slapping some clippings and ink on the pages would solve some of my emotions and stash problems. However, I found myself reflecting and reminding myself why I have come so far in my ques...

On these two pages, I used many of the techniques that I have talked about over the past several days. I used more gesso and paints on them than the other pages. I added some truths in the bottom left corner that I gained from a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers when one week I couldn't come up with my own goal for that week. I leaned over and asked this woman, "What has kept you a success?" She replied with those words. I have repeated them to myself over and over. KISS comes to my mind with art journaling, life, and getting healthy, Keep It Simple Sweetie. That is the best advice when art journaling or making a smash book. Don't make it hard or complicated. Just do it. Just get started. That is the best way to do anything.

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment