Wednesday, May 15, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Sunday's Art Journaling...Creative Recycling lol

See the sweet title? See the arrow pop up sticker?
Well...I needed pop-up dots...didn't have any with me...
You know how it is...get somewhere and...you left them at home...

So...I looked around the cabin where I was staying for the weekend and...

Found these jewels...treasures to me!!!

I flipped the sticker over...

Used Glossy Accents, a great item to have in your bag,
which I get at Hobby Lobby or any art store...

Placed these snaps, meant for pants, on the back of the sticker.

Then put it on the front of my art journal...

Allowed it to dry and...Perfect...
Never think twice about recycling something...
Nobody will ever know...well, until now lol...

Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment