Sunday, March 31, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Tupperware's Cinnamon Orchard Oatmeal? Maybe I'd rather have mine instead =)

What do you have with these wonderful ingredients and 10 minutes?

Delicious, rockin' awesome oatmeal that's what!!

You will need the Tupperware StackCooker
cutting board, knife...

3 gala applies, peeled and diced

2 cups old fashioned oats

Pour all the ingredients into the StackCookers which is also a steamer...
I even make my cakes in this amazing thing...
and it's the only way I make my hamburger now...

1 tablespoon Splenda Brown Sugar (more if desired)

Add 4 cups of water

Stir all the ingredients well.

Place in the microwave for 8 minutes. 

Remove from the microwave. Stir and allow to sit for 1 minute.

Yummy, delicious hot sweet apple oatmeal...

Adding the eggs with the Egg Maker...you have an amazing breakfast...
I will share that quick Tupperware item tomorrow...
These two pieces have made my life so easy and quick...there are no words...

Done...10 minutes...add the coffee or your favorite juice and
you, too, can have a hot breakfast anytime of the day or night...

Hugs, Rita
** This is for you Martha! =) Since your sweet SIL didn't share it with you! lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment