Monday, March 18, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Our Mesh Easter Wreath...

 The day Madison's Mom, Dee, brought me this wreath to decorate for our window for Easter, I was like, OMy...I wasn't sure how to decorate it. I started picking up things here and there and with a glue gun, I went to work. BUT before you even ask, I didn't make the base. AFTER I decorated this wreath and when I was typing this post, I thought, "I bet there are tons of great posts and videos already written on how to make a wreath using mesh." Guess what, there are...so, google it...

I punched butterflies from scrapbook paper stack covers...
heavy and durable...

I found the sweet bunny at a local thrift store for $.99.

More butterflies...and cute eggs...
I found the glittered letter egg shapes at...
Wal-Mart for $.97 each...
A beautiful wreath for not a lot of money...
Dee suggested a lay it on a table for a center piece next year
and add a new wreath to the door...
Loving it...
Such a change from my Steampunk Shabby Chic lol...
Happy Easter Season...
Hugs, Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment