Monday, April 1, 2013 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Eggs for Breakfast in 2 minutes? Seriously? Seriously...


Before you send me letters, message and comments about this photo...
I have a makeshift kitchen and half my house missing...
come rebuild it and I promise to not use plastic anymore lol...
The focal point of it all is the breakfast LOL...eggs, focus Rita, focus...
As promised, Martha and everyone, here is the most amazing quick way
to make fluffy delicious eggs to eat alone, in an egg and cheese sandwich or with hot oatmeal.

Using the Tupperware Egg Maker, 
spray the top and bottom with cooking spray.

Take 2 or 4 eggs (cooking time is different depending on how many you use)...

Crack 2 or 4 eggs into a mixing bowl.
Add a pinch of salt, fresh ground pepper and dill to the mixing bowl.

Add about 2 tablespoons of fat-free milk to the mixing bowl.

Beat all the ingredients together well.

Pour the egg mixture into the bottom of the Tupperware Egg Maker.

Place the lid on top and put in the microwave.
Cook for 2 minutes if you use only 2 eggs;
cook for 4 minutes if you use 4 eggs.

Who-la...sweet fluffy delicious soft eggs...

Combined with yesterday's hot oatmeal recipe...
You honestly can't beat this fabulous meal for anytime of the day or night...
It is even better the next day!!
Crazy I know...
The great part is, I like my eggs a bit soft so I only cook my eggs for 3 minutes.
Being a running, I lean toward the eggs for protein since I am not a big meat eater.
I don't know why I go for the vegetables before I do the meats, that alone is crazy.
Also, adding half this container to gluten-free slices of toasted bread,
a slice of fat-free cheese with two slices of turkey bacon prepared also in the microwave...
wow! You have a great sandwich to eat on the go or for a mid-night snack...just saying lol...

Happy cooking!
...and there is NO April's Fools about this one lol...
Hugs, Rita








0 comments:

Post a Comment