Monday, April 11, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Painting Poppies...

My sweet friend Judy Hardwick invited me to go to
a painting class at Spirited Art on Saturday night...
we were painting Poppies...

...We had an absolute blast!!! Her's looks amazingly
like poppies...mine, my son Garrett said looked like a "poppy's"
pillow...I can live with that =)///

Judy took this photo and noted that there were over 
50 participants...rockin' awesome time, let me tell ya...
I know where my next birthday party will be,
GIRLFRIENDS...remember and just go ahead
and mark your calendar NOW!!! =))))

The flower "grows" on you after a time and
I know this won't be my last class...
There is something peaceful about painting...
relaxing...

...and knowing that some of your work is 
hanging on your wall...sweet...refreshing...
Be sure to check out Judy's wall on her
Facebook and blog...

Hugs to all and give painting a try...this class was for beginners
and some had never painted before...
Loved it...

Love, Blessings & {{{Hugs}}},
Rita

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!! I love to paint! Do you not find it soooo relaxing?

Post a Comment