Tuesday, April 26, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

A Bushel for the Family Scrapbook Layout Pages

 "a bushel for the family" scrapbook layout pages
from "The Heritage Cookbook Photo Album Scrapbook"
by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I loved these old photos of my aunt Gladys Hutcheson. She was always
such an elegant lady and a hard worker. My dad said that they never had to
worry about their work clothes being ready for them each morning, 
because they were laid out waiting for them, clean and mended...
When my grandmother died, I was only 2 yrs old, but I remember
Aunt Gladys caring for my grandfather the rest of his life...
She was indeed a treasure to our family...
I remember visiting and drinking from colored aluminium glasses...
do you remember those? I thought they were the coolest things...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs))),
Rita

0 comments:

Post a Comment