Saturday, April 23, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Fried Breaded Spam Recipe Scrapbook Layout...yes, for real! =)

 
"fried breaded spam recipe" scrapbook layout
from "The Heritage Cookbook Photo Album"
Scrapbook by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I couldn't think of a better title for these scrapbook pages! LOL
Can you? It got your attention! My girlfriends laughed as much as I did when I showed them
the recipe...they were like, fried is one thing but breaded? Are you serious? Oh my...
Obviously it is a recipe clipping that is very old...So it had to be included in this cookbook scrapbook.
I haven't finished journaling all the pages on my pages but I want to share some of the pages with you...
Enjoy...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs))),
Rita

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...