Saturday, April 23, 2011 | By: Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

Fried Breaded Spam Recipe Scrapbook Layout...yes, for real! =)

 
"fried breaded spam recipe" scrapbook layout
from "The Heritage Cookbook Photo Album"
Scrapbook by Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs

I couldn't think of a better title for these scrapbook pages! LOL
Can you? It got your attention! My girlfriends laughed as much as I did when I showed them
the recipe...they were like, fried is one thing but breaded? Are you serious? Oh my...
Obviously it is a recipe clipping that is very old...So it had to be included in this cookbook scrapbook.
I haven't finished journaling all the pages on my pages but I want to share some of the pages with you...
Enjoy...

Love, Blessings, & {{{Hugs))),
Rita

1 comments:

Andrea Nicole Plotts said...

Rita, I am really lovin' your scrapbook with recipes! Its really awesome! It's inspiring me to make one with my family recipes! :) I had to say that you know in the south everything can be breaded and fried LOL. They have deep fried twinkies, banana's, pickles, even oreo's around here! haha! And it was really funny that you posted this recipe because believe it or not my grandmother (bless her) has actually made something almost identical to this once a week since I was 10 years old LOL. I thought it was a funny co-ink-e-denk! =) HAPPY EASTER, Hope you are healing well! God Bless!

Post a Comment